Friday, August 3, 2012

New Home within Our Home

 So Sesame Street characters have become a huge hit in our family due to Sea World's Sesame Street area.  Abby was first to be loved, but has been quickly followed by the others.  We have found some cute little figures at the store and are up to four now.
 Rosita and Abby joined the family today with Telly and Cookie Monster.  So I thought instead of buying a house for them to play in let's make one.  We have the lovely swimming pool with slide outside, a bed for sleeping, egg carton bottom chairs and lots of use of my scrap booking accessories. 
 I had to also get in a picture of our latest vehicle in the house, a "Dora" truck with noise when you press the blue button for a quarter at a yard sale.  Everyone packs in quite well as you can see.
I loved Sierra's expression when she got up from her nap today and saw it all put together.  She has been having fun with it. 

4 comments:

  1. Mariah, this is amazing! I love your creativity and Sierra's smile is adorable! Love ya, Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I could have created an entire town and had the best time making it, but started small to see how Sierra gets into it. Fun to take things at home and make a new home for her little friends. :)

      Delete
  2. What a dream playhouse! This is exactly what I would've wanted growing up. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I am sure I will add to them houses again one day. :) Fun to make.

      Delete