Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Projects

 So we are in need of some more shading in the backyard due to having none and I am not exaggerating.  We have enough for like two chairs and that is it.  So being that it is HOT here I thought maybe a camping tent would be nice.  We had big storms here Sunday and Monday and well that is the end of that.  Stinks too because renting you don't want to spend a fortune on something permanent but not sure what we can do at this point.  Let me know if you have ideas.






















I did some sewing projects too.  Found a cute kitty fabric that I knew I had to get for Sierra and yeah went to Target and they had a kitty shirt right there in front of me that matched perfectly.  Excited to show it to her.  Then I did a couple of receiving blankets for my friend, Sarah, here having her first boy after two girls.  I am making a diaper clutch too.  We will be working on making her a set of bumper pads, rag time quilt, and bed skirt in the coming weeks together for the baby room.  Fun to get to do more projects.

1 comment: