Friday, April 6, 2012

Sierra's 2nd Birthday Party


 Sierra's cupcakes were cherry chip with homemade strawberry frosting.  Decorated with sprinkles and little baby bracelets since it was a baby doll party.
 Sierra had been waiting outside for her friend's to come.  Here she is welcoming Harper into the house.
I took a picture of each of the girls with their babies for a little craft we did together.




 Pushing the babies around in their strollers and carts.
 The Mama's helping the girls with their craft.
 They mostly wanted to play outside, which was fine by me.
 The girls all gathered at the water table.  Each girl has one at their own house, so I now know it was a great thing to buy!
 Sierra pushing Sophia in the swing. (her next door neighbor)
This was the best shot we could get of 4 girls around the age of 2. :)
Natasha, Sierra, Harper, and Sophia.
 Eating snack together at the red table.  It amazes me how if I let Sierra stand like this by herself she would walk around everywhere but the four of them all stayed put the entire time.  Gotta love peer pressure.




















Sierra above with Ms. Miranda and her birthday cupcake with "2" candles.
 Everyone singing Happy Birthday to Sierra. I love her grin in the one above.  She has been practicing with her cake from Mimi and Bapa, so she loved seeing the real thing with "hot" candles as she calls them.
 Daddy was able to come home on his lunch break for the cupcakes and opening presents.  So fun to have him there!
 Mommy helping Sierra blow the candles out.
 Couple of family shots






















Kathy with her daughter, Natasha on the left.  Camilla with her daughter, Sophia on the right.  Miranda with her daughter, Harper below.

 Enjoying her cupcake.
 I had to put in this first one so you could see how high Sierra was throwing the tissue paper.  She still has the skills like she did at Christmas. :)  She got coloring stuff from Natasha.
 She got a cute swim suit with her and "S" embroidered from Harper.
 She got a cute dress and stamp set from Sophia.
























The girls trying on their baby slings I made for their baby dolls.  2 out of 4 wanted to wear them.  Ha, not a bad ratio for two year olds, right?!
 Ms. Camilla helping Sierra with her sticker birthday card.
Having fun play time with Ms. Camilla.
Great little play date birthday party for Sierra's 2nd birthday.  I feel blessed to have sweet friends here and great little friends Sierra's age for her to play with and grow up with.

2 comments:

  1. Mariah, Where did you find the little shirt with a 2 on it? Nana

    ReplyDelete