As most of you who read my blog know I did some counseling when we moved here to Texas after the loss of our baby boy, Jameson. I know God worked it out for me to be in the counsel of Dr. David Womack. He is Christian, a pastor, and a counselor. I felt like I was working through things with my Uncle. He was very caring and really helped me work through every aspect of losing our boy. I started going the end of November and only stayed regular until the end of January. He said we'd be good to go on as needed basis. Right after the actual due date of Jameson I emailed him, but did not hear back. Didn't think too much of it, thinking he might have been on vacation because he was always great at keeping in touch. Then I looked at email and his number again to touch base this week and all had be disconnected. Found on internet yesterday his obituary. He died Feb. 25th, a month after I stopped counseling, the day before I emailed him last time.
He was 57, just 57 and died at home. My heart grieves for this loss. Its funny how I didn't personally know him really well, but he helped me through one of the hardest times of my life and for that I am forever thankful. Thankful I got to be under his counsel and thankful for his willingness to be used by God.
No comments:
Post a Comment