It has been a hard week...you wonder why the odds came up again in our favor for something to go wrong with a pregnancy? Then to have to have a D&C because the meds at home didn't work after attempting it. But as I sat in my chair outside today ( it was 104 here, yes I did say 104 crazy) I know that despite the hard things that have come our way I am truly blessed. I got to watch two of my favorite people laugh and play with utter abandonment in the baby pool out back. I do hope and pray for our family to grow in numbers one day...and anticipate the blessing God has in store...but in the meantime I want to bask in the blessings around me. I am richly blessed and I know my God loves me and has a plan. I just have to be willing to follow where He goes.


This silly girl loves loves to put her head face down into the water to get her hair wet. She'll do it over and over again. It makes her Daddy and me smile.

There she goes again ...


Since her swim lessons she now likes getting on her belly and "swimming" in the water. When we asked her at dinner tonight what she liked best about her pool she said the birds. She went around and gave each of them hugs and kisses. Animals are always loved around this little girl real or not. Finally on the right she is splashing with her Daddy. He is so good with her, ready to get in and have fun!




Mariah, I am blessed by your honesty and your faithfulness and your faith in God. You are an example to me for the hard times...
ReplyDeleteLove you, Rachel
Thanks sis...
DeleteSo sorry about your loss Mariah. Will be keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDelete-Steph Z
Isn't it great how much excitement a few inches of water can provide....for hours and hours day after day...bummer about 104 in April, that can't be a good sign of what's to come. Love ya, Nana
ReplyDelete