Friday, March 30, 2012

 Totally random pictures but we have now gotten to see two rainbows this week...one in CA and one in our own backyard last night.  This went all the way across the sky and later when I was out driving it became a double rainbow, two right by each other.  God's little gift to us. :)
I went with my friend, Melissa to a church youth group mission trip yard sale this morning and got the two chairs I have been looking for.  This is the table my brother and I grew up with and it means a lot that Sierra gets to use it now.  However, it is a little taller than most tables so finding chairs has been tricky.  Today at the sale I found the perfect red sturdy chairs to go with our table.  (big smiles from me.)

4 comments:

  1. What a great find-chairs look perfect! Rainbows always make me feel good! Miss you all, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam, we miss you guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect chairs....amazing how things pop up. love the rainbows too. dad is so looking forward to his upcoming visit. love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little kitchen! Great finds at yard sales are always fun! Nana

    ReplyDelete