Sierra had Crazy Hat/Sock Day at Mother's Day Out today. She cracked me up with her posing when I took her picture. I think she looks so big, especially in the picture on the left.
Simply adorable! I had to share these pictures with the girls at work today! Not even two years old yet . . . she's got it down! Mariah, I would love to have these pictures please. :-) Love to all, Pam
Oh goodness, watch out San Angelo, you have a funky adorable little girl on your hands. Love, Mimi
ReplyDeleteI agree. :)
DeleteSimply adorable! I had to share these pictures with the girls at work today! Not even two years old yet . . . she's got it down! Mariah, I would love to have these pictures please. :-) Love to all, Pam
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! I can't believe how old she looks!! so beautiful, Mo. - love you - Jena
ReplyDelete