Since it is Spring Break here some of the MOPS group decided to drive to Abilene to enjoy the small zoo for the day. We had 13 kids total...the head in the front of this photo is the 13th who wouldn't get in the picture. :)
Small train ride with my friend, Christie. This is the sweet lady who was my first contact of anyone in San Angelo, when I emailed about MOPS and has become a good friend. She has a wonderful heart.
Sierra and me in front of the giraffe park.
(Pam it made me think of our experience at the LA Zoo with giraffes and pee. :)
I mean, could it be anymore comfortable. ha!
For that many kids the day went well. Sierra did amazing considering no nap and lunch out after too.




Oh my goodness . . . I had forgotten about our giraffe experience at the LA Zoo, but once you mentioned it, the memory came back! What a laugh we had over that! Looks like you and Sierra had a good time. I'm so happy for the great friendships you've found in San Angelo. Hugs, Pam
ReplyDelete