Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Snow

 So last night I saw posts from people here on Facebook that it was snowing but when I asked Jonathan about it when he came in at 7pm he said no.  I looked out about 830 and this is what we saw.  It came down in huge flakes and fast!
 Super fluffy snow all over desert plants...pretty
 It gave me a little taste of Tennessee in the winter. I know you haven't had snow yet but it reminded me of home.

 Took Sierra out first thing this morning because it'll melt fast today.  The high today is 58 and 67 tomorrow.  Must say its a nice way to get snow.  Cold day followed by nice enough weather to go to the park tomorrow.


 She was intrigued by it.  She wanted to taste it but didn't want to tromp through it in the yard.
 She did have to check out ....
 ... every single chair and its pile of snow.

1 comment:

  1. No snow in MN while I was there, seems strange to hear TX has snow during the same time, and nice snow at that. Fun, beautiful and big flakes. Good photographs too!!! Glad you documented the event for Sierra. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete