Friday, January 6, 2012

New Driver

 We have a little lady who is now a huge fan of pretending to drive my car.
 The Uttz Fam will vouch for it for when they were here she was in the car honking the horn at them.  They had no idea it was Sierra in the garage.
It all started with me just wanting to clean out my car before the holidays and now I have a little addict. :)  She will say car and go to the door to the garage.  Oh well...could be much worse.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, most definitely we remember the honking car! :-) Mariah, I too love these action shots you're getting with the new camera and capturing Sierra's beautiful smile. Hugs to all, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its great...I am soo soo glad you guys went in with Jonathan. Can't thank you enough. Lots of smiley/ action shots now! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. If she's gonna drive, she needs a belt on....not a seat belt, rather one to hold up her pants for cruising. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...her butt apparently isn't big enough to hold her pants up!

    ReplyDelete