Monday, January 9, 2012

Camera Bag

 Thanks to vanillaandlace.blogspot.com found through Pinterest, I was able to make my own purse into a camera bag for my new camera.
Above are my supplies...I cut foam for the bottom, two side pieces, and two size dividers.
The foam cost $3.00 and I found a fabric I had at home in my supplies.

 Here are my finished pieces.
 Here is the purse/bag I found at Marshalls for $13.00.  I wanted one that went over/across the shoulder so I can still have my hands free with a little one and I picked a bag color Jonathan would tolerate if he needed to hold it for me. :)  There was a really cute pink and navy one, but....

 Here it is after I added in the pieces.  Easy fit with room to add other stuff near it if I needed too.

 Plenty of room to take it apart and store as well.
I have loved my camera and now am excited to have a safe place to keep it when I take it out.  We are heading Austin, TX this weekend to see friends who lived next store to us in Thompsons Station who will be in town and to celebrate Jonathan's birthday.  
The camera will for sure be coming along. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment